TO ANSWER ALL YOUR DESIRES..
Holidays in Your Image!
We can never repeat it enough, but the Clos de l'Ermitage is the ideal place to spend an unforgettable holiday in Cassis! As you realized during your visit on this site, everything was thought and arranged so that comfort and harmony accompany all the moments of your stay...
In addition to an exceptional comfort, your holidays take place in a dream setting: The National Park of the Calanques! Brief presentation of this scenery with thousands of tourist attractions... click on the video for a quick visit of this exceptional heritage.
To leave for Cassis is to set foot in a village which "lives" in all seasons and where everything is done so that everyone can spend holidays at their convenience.
Don't miss out on the many activities on offer:
- Photographic exhibitions
- Festival du rire from de city of Cassis
- Guided tours of the village of Cassis
- Outdoor Cinema
- Conference Cycles
- evening theatre
- open-air concerts
- meetings with writers
- tastings in the cellars
Une gastronomie réputée ...
To go on holiday, it is obviously to discover new flavours, to taste atypical dishes.
For gourmets and gourmands of all horizons, Provence combines all the ingredients for an intense culinary journey. Obviously discover new flavours, taste atypical dishes.
For gourmets and gourmands from all horizons, Provence has all the ingredients for an intense culinary journey.
Here the vineyards of the Cassis wine route meet the Mediterranean Sea. In Aix-en-Provence, the calissons scent the almond and the shuttles of Marseille the orange blossom. The rust decorates the plates of bouillabaisse and the olive oil of Alpilles invites itself to all the tables! Not forgetting rice and meat from the Camargue. It's up to you to continue this Tour d'horizon of Provençal specialities for an epicurean stay.
An Incalculable Number Of Prestigious Leisure Activities And Sites To Discover...
You will have the choice of many famous tourist sites to discover and among others:
- The Calanques of Cassis.
- Marseille, its old port, Notre-Dame de la Garde and its calanques.
- Isle sur la Sorgue and its fabulous flea markets and antiques.
- The path of the Ochres de Roussillon.
- The lavender museum of Coustellet.
- Aix-en-Provence, its rotunda, its Mirabeau courtyard, its narrow streets full of history...
- Gordes, village perched on a rock and its "Bories".
- Mont-Ventoux and its peeled summit...
- The Sainte-Victoire, an impressive rock bar!
- Les Baux de Provence and its Carrières de Lumière.
- Barben Castle.
- Lourmarin Castle,
- Avignon, the Popes' Palace, the famous bridge and its medieval alleys.
- The Camargue and its wild and natural park
And all the typical surrounding villages which conceal singular architectural treasures...
Consult the Apartment's availabilities
Cassis And His "Good Life"
With its ochre houses and its lively Port, Cassis is a Provençal town situated between the Calanques National Park and Cap Canaille, 25 kilometres south-east of Marseille.
The cliffs and the famous Calanques are famous for their beauty and their intimate beaches. To explore them, nothing beats a discovery by boat.
Embarkations await you several times a day at the fishing port to let you discover the secrets.
Surrounded by famous vineyards (AOP) and famous for several centuries for its fishermen, Cassis offers you its many gastronomic restaurants that will serve you grilled fish dishes of the day accompanied by the famous "Blanc de Cassis".
And to finish a beautiful day, nothing better than a sunset over the Mediterranean while enjoying a local speciality while being installed on the terrace of one of the many restaurants of the port...
good to know
By the water and on foot:
- Cassis fishing port (4 min)
- Saint-Michel Church (9 min)
- Cassis Beach (7 min)
- Calanque de Port-Miou (26 min)
- Calanque de Port-Pin (43 min)
- Cliff of Cape Canaille (4.1 km)
To get around by car:
- Marseille (Aeroport) 51 minutes
- Cassis train station: 9 minutes
- La Ciotat station: 21 mn
- Aubagne : 10 minutes
- Aix en Provence : 40 minutes
- Saint Tropez : 90 mn