Good to Know...
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 14 days before your arrival ...
The prices indicated include the costs of your stay with us.
Not only rent, but also electricity, water, heating, secure unlimited WIFI Internet access, private parking.
minimum 2 nights
You will just have to pay on the day of your arrival the Taxes of Stay (2,50€/night/per) and the fixed price end of stay cleaning (110€).
For your particular needs (bed linen, towels, bath and bath towels, baby bed, extra bed etc...), a rental service is available.
- Confirmation by e-mail is immediate!
- No registration necessary
- No reservation or credit card fees!
- Free Cancellation up to 14 days before arrival
We are closed from late September to early April but can offer you long stays during this period at attractive prices (contact us)
Reglements et Annulations
A first deposit of 25 % is to be paid at the time of your reservation.
The balance (75%) is to be paid on the day of your arrival when the keys are handed over.
Eine Änderung in letzter Minute ist mit der kostenlosen Stornierung kein Problem
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
Payments are accepted by credit card, Paypal, French bank check, cash.
The minimum stay is 3nights. Each stay begins from the day of your arrival to 5 pm on the day of your departure at 10 am
As we love them, but for reasons of hygiene we regret not being able to accept our friends the animals.
What travellers are saying:
(Fabulous: real-life experiences)
- - Apartment very well located with impressive view - Clean - Top equipment - Spacious +++ - Private parking (secured) - Flexibility, availability of the Owner (on site) - 600 steps to Cassis Centre (we counted the steps) and especially M Bernard (Owner), who welcomed us with a bottle of wine (from the region). An owner concerned about the well being of his residents. For me personally as an ambassador of Cassis. We spent an extraordinary holiday in Cassis. "Jean-paul Luxembourg"
- -Thank you for this welcome Bernard! Always available at the slightest worry and eager to do his best so that we spend good holidays... "Thierry Belgium"
- -The large surface area of the apartment; the perfect equipment of the apartment: nothing was missing, it felt like home; the cleanliness of the apartment; the very friendly welcome of the owner and his great advice on what to do in the area. "Catherine Belgium"
- -Spacious and spacious apartment. Well equipped. Good location for the city centre, the port and the beach. "Stephen United Kingdom"
- -Personal attention of the owner with many indications and presentation of the apartment "Emma Australia".
- -A spacious and clean apartment with a beautiful view and excellent access to the city. We enjoyed "Catherine UK"
- -Excellent location, very quiet. Excellent bottle of local white wine offered by the host. "Niko France"
- -The location was fabulous, on a hill overlooking the Mediterranean with only a 5-10 minute walk to the small village. It was a quiet, safe and residential area. "Judy United States"
Need more informations? Feel free to contact us directly via this page... (quick answer guaranteed)