An Apartment with authentic charm...
At the heart of the Calanques
Discover the apartment we have prepared for you
For Your Relaxation And Comfort...
You want to feel at home, in the comfort of an apartment designed for you, quiet but also in the heart of the village of Cassis ?
This is what the Clos de l'Ermitage offers you with this beautiful apartment, a few hundred meters from the Calanques. An apartment with personalized decorations where you will feel at home.
Driven by the desire to make you spend an excellent stay in Cassis, we have spared no effort to make our apartment a real home waiting for you. For a tourist stay or a simple extended weekend, the "Clos de l'Ermitage" will seduce you by its brightness and its large living spaces without forgetting its voluntarily very competitive prices proposed (now from 23 €/day/person for a stay of 1 week to 6 people in May)
Enjoy An Exceptional View And Situation...
You will be welcomed in a spacious apartment of 100 m², in the heart of the village, 400 meters from the port, its entertainment and shops in a small Provencal traditional building not overlooked.
- Facing the sea, in the heart of the village, 400 m from the beach.
- A small residence in the pine forest with private parking.
- A magnificent view of Cap Canaille, the highest sea cliff in Europe.
Enjoy a Comfortable Living...
You will have at your disposal a comfortable and spacious living room to offer you pleasant moments of relaxation and relax while enjoying the HD flat screen television receiving all the channels of the TNT.
You will feel at home in the sober and warm atmosphere of a living room designed for your relaxation, your comfort and your well-being...
- Corner lounge and coffee table, with flat screen satellite TV.
- HI-FI-chain dvd player-
- Cooling tower.
- Dining room with square table for 6 people.
- Loggia with dominant view on Cassis, its castle, Cap Canaille and the sea .
Of course the WIFI High Hpeed is accessible free 24h/24 since all the parts of your hiring
Lunch In A Convivial Dining Room...
Your dining room will allow you to enjoy the local gastronomy around this beautiful stone table for 6 people to be at their ease.
Two Provençal markets offer you the local specialities that you will have great pleasure to taste in your holiday apartment.
You can have lunch and dinner there in peace while enjoying the view over the famous Cap Canaille, the highest sea cliff in Europe.
Rest In Spacious Rooms...
You will enjoy particularly spacious and bright rooms, with multi-speed ventilation towers, top-of-the-range bedding and neat decor...
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (90x190) - also suitable for adults-
- Each bed is supplied with antibacterial protective covers for single use.
- Personal bed linen not provided (rental on request)
- Blankets and duvets are provided.- Cooling tower in each room.
Enjoy A Refined Bathroom...
You will appreciate the quality of the furniture, the level of equipment and the particularly neat decoration of the bathroom of your apartment...
- Italian decoration with wall hair dryer and bathroom scale.
- King-size shower. separate toilet
- Personal towels and gloves not provided (rental on request)
Enjoy This Typical Provençal Cuisine...
You will have everything you need to cook as at home with a fully equipped Provençal kitchen with decoration particularly appreciated by our guests:- Table and complete equipment for 6 people - King Size oven - Microwave
- Dishwasher 12 place settings - fridge -freezer 2 doors - espresso machine -
- Electric coffee machine - washing machine - dishes - cutlery - kitchen utensils
- Very complete equipment available, from standard accessories to oyster and champagne glasses knives - Loggia with view on the garden and the pine forest -
Good to know:
- From 23 € /day/person -based 6 persons mid season - (edf/water)
- Excluding tourist tax (2,5 €/person/day) and exit cleaning (70 €)
- Sheets and towels available on request.
- Free unlimited broadband WIFI
- Beach and Port at 400 meters
- Shops 400 meters
- Bus stop 100 meters
- Restaurants 400 meters
- Rental access: Shuttle from the station, airport
- The National Park of the Calanques (on site)
- The Old Port of Marseille and its fish market
- The Musem (International Museum) (20 mn)
- The Camargue and its fabulous landscapes (90 mn)
- Aubagne and its Santonniers (20 mn)
- Aix en Provence, the City with 100 Fountains (30 mn)
At Your Disposal:
- Small electrical appliances (coffee machine, toaster, kettle, blender...)
- Large household appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, oven, rotating heat...)
- Bathroom equipment (hair dryer, towel radiator, Italian shower...)
- Small furniture (bedside table, coffee table...)
- TV-hifi equipment (television, hifi system, DVD player, Blu-ray, DVD)
- Maintenance (iron and ironing board, basin, broom, broom brush, mop...)
- Coffee powder, coffee filter, tea bags, pasta,
- salt, pepper, oil, vinegar, sugar
- Toilet paper, paper towel roll, aluminium foil
- Sponge, garbage bag
- Maintenance products: dishwashing liquid, detergents, washing powder, deodorant WC
- Handkerchiefs, hangers
- Clothes pegs
- Outside equipment (garden furniture)
- Internet access (secure WiFi)
- Childcare kit for children (cot, high chair...)
"In a relaxing environment this beautiful apartment offers a magnificent view over Cassis and the sea. This holiday home is tastefully furnished and very well equipped for holidays. Everything was perfect... We will recommend you to our friends.."
Stéphanie C - Genève
Click HERE to immediately discover our Photo Album...
The Clos de l'Ermitage in Cassis has chosen very attractive prices to meet the needs of the greatest number.
(*) 1 week - 6 people in May
The Charm Of Provence...
The Provençal Flavours Market awaits you twice a week in the heart of the Village. It is for you the guarantee of ultra-fresh regional products throughout your stay...
The Visit of the Calanques...
Not to be missed: the visit of the Calanques de Cassis by boat.
Every day, the Cassidains group of boatmen offers you a guided tour of the Calanques from the port of Cassis... A discovery not to be missed under any pretext...
The small fishing of the day...
Every morning the traditional Cassidains fishermen propose you, directly on the port, the typical Mediterranean species... To you the fish soups, the grilled sea bass or (but it is a little longer to prepare) the famous "Bouillabaisse" ...
A Preserved Village...
The shady and typical streets of Cassis await you to make you discover a Village that has changed very little and that has remained "in its juice"...
The "Mucem" ...
The brand new Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations awaits you, like a watchtower, at the entrance to the Old Port of Marseille......